With the help of this trusty book, here's a few things I'm planning on doing this summer:
- Cut back on unnecessary expenditures, especially clothes
- Related, pare down to an essential wardrobe that includes only things I always want to wear
- Sit in the grass
- Read lots of books, slowly
- Go swimming (a pool will do, but a lake or a river would be fun)
- Learn about goat husbandry--I want a goat!
- Eat good food that's good for me
- Get creative--I'm thinking sewing, dying clothes, making terrariums, etc.